Help IDing '60s Chev instrument panel

I was told this panel is from a '63 Chev pickup. Does anyone recognize it as that, or another application/year? I posted a photo to Picasa...

yesigolfalot

clare

I had a 63 years and it didn't have any gauges, just idiot lights. So from that standpoint it's not like the one I had. But perhaps there was an option for a dash with gauges. Mine had a green light for "cold" and a red light for "hot" for the water temperature. Plus an oil and a generator light.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

The Custom had the full guage pack. IIRC the Canadian GMC had the same dash, with a different enblem. 1961 and 62 didn't have the guage option that I remember. The panel shown was a 1963 only offering. 1964 was similar - and I believe interchangeable, but had rectangular instruments. There was a tach and clock option that fit the outer rings.

Reply to
clare

Thanks gents, for responding. I had a '64 & '65 1/2 Ton (C 10), which had a completely different looking panel than this '63. '64 was a "change year," and most anything was interchangeable with the '65.

Reply to
yesigolfalot