Help with Horn location 2003 Silverado 2500

I have a 2003 silverado 2500 crewcab duramax diesel that my wife drives She hates it tiny meep meep horn and wants a louder horn. I have found a pair of electric horns from performance products but cant for the life of me find the location of the OEM horn on the truck so I can replace it. I don't want to start removing fender covers etc until I know the correct location. I am somewhat deaf so I cant locate the horn by sound. I cant distinguish location on my own and I want to fix it for her for Christmas. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Rtavi

There should be 2 horns. One near each lower mount of the radiator, a little above where the fog lights are.

Mike '02 2500HD 4x4 ExtCab

Reply to
Mike McAuley

Reply to
Rtavi

Anything to look out for when replacing horns with more powerful ones?

Reply to
Rtavi