Help with ride quality and squeaking in 1999 Z-71

Hi everybody,

I've had a 1999 z-71 since it was new. It now has 113000 miles on it. I know it's a truck but it used to ride like a caddy over bumps and now it's jarring. I put new monroe reflex shocks and they help a bit but I'm wondering what else I can do to improve the ride. Is there anything else that can be done?

One other question. It's also developed some squeaks and rattles that are pretty bad. Is there anything aftermarket that I can do to get rid of the rattles. I'm willing to spend some money to make this truck like new.

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

Ride quality can be affected by changing to different tires.. re. the squeaks and rattles, try copious amounts of duct tape.. or lubricate and grease every moving part..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

Comparing the Reflex and Sensatracs from Monro, the Reflex is the stiffer of the 2...

Reply to
Mike Levy