Hey Doc, got that line in.

Hey Doc,

Got that hydraulic clutch line in my '91 today. Snaked it thru every conceivable passage, cursed, swore, pissed, moaned, but finally got it. The design and curvature of the line was undoubtedly designed by someone who used waaaaaay too many drugs as a kid.

I was able to reverse bleed the slave and get a good pedal on the first try, instead of calling the break fluid tanker again. Wish I knew then what I knew now...

Rick

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
luckystrike39

Good deal; it's always nice when it works out the first time eh? I abhorr working with/replacing steel lines. Damned things go on EASY when it's just a frame but a real PITA after-the-fact. Thank god they last so damned long and only need to be replaced every 15-or-so years.

Doc

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
"Doc"