hi fan speed problem

my hi speed fan is out on my 95 Silverado truck. all other speeds work fine and it works sometime then will go out after a few minutes. can anyone tell me what the problem is.? I suspect it is a fan relay but I'm not sure...or where the relay is located if that is the problem.

Reply to
Defiant

hi fan speed problem Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Fri, Jan 23, 2004, 10:34pm From: snipped-for-privacy@none.com (Defiant) my hi speed fan is out on my 95 Silverado truck. all other speeds work fine and it works sometime then will go out after a few minutes. can anyone tell me what the problem is.? I suspect it is a fan relay but I'm not sure...or where the relay is located if that is the problem.

Reply to
Steve Cook

On my '79, I had lost the ground from the relay, and all other speeds worked just fine, except, you guessed it, high. Check for a ground problem....

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers