Hoping I wouldn't be first

How do I set the clock in a 95 Chevy Pickup. It's my company truck, and somebody else decided they needed the manual more than I do.

Reply to
Rob Rodgers

You probably aren't.

Press the SET button with the radio turned off. Use SEEK and SCAN to adjust the time. That should do it.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

For what it's worth - on a '97 Delco rado. Turn the radio off. Press the button, then the button increments hours and the button increments seconds. Press the button again to exit. It also times out in a few seconds.

Hope this helps.

Keith B. 27360

Reply to
kabowers