How do you remove the ignition coil on an Astro Van.

Threaded View

We need to replace the ignition coil on a 2000 Chevy Astro van and we
can't figure out how to get the dang thing out!

We removed 2 bolts that look to be holding the bracket onto the block,
but it won't budge. We've also taken a few more bolts out, but still
nothing.

What the trick?

Thanks.

Re: How do you remove the ignition coil on an Astro Van.

In article
<6a53169e-34a1-4caa-8b9c-abeb1903c9db@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.co
m>,

Two bolts, that's it.

Re: How do you remove the ignition coil on an Astro Van.

  Have you had your CHERRIOS today ?

Site Timeline