How do you remove the ignition coil on an Astro Van.

We need to replace the ignition coil on a 2000 Chevy Astro van and we can't figure out how to get the dang thing out!

We removed 2 bolts that look to be holding the bracket onto the block, but it won't budge. We've also taken a few more bolts out, but still nothing.

What the trick?

Thanks.

In article < snipped-for-privacy@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.co m>, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Two bolts, that's it.