how to decode interior color

Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out the interior color to my 2001 yukon.

I assume there is a color code (that I don't know where it's located) and then I need to decode the number once I get it.

Can anyone help thanks

Reply to
YukonMan

It's on the RPO tag in the glove box. Should be all the option codes in one big block then a set which has the exterior color(s) and the interior color. The exterior colors usually end with L or U

Reply to
Steve W.

They only offered about 3 interior color options, if I recall correctly. Shouldn't be too hard to tell if it's grey, tan or ?

Reply to
Rod Dahl