How to find out about recall

Is there a site out there that will list the recalls by GM?

I ask because I have a wiper motor problem and I have heard that there was a recall on it.

98 Silverado
Reply to
Gower

call your local dealer and give them your VIN #. they'll tell you any and all recalls that apply to your vehicle.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Re: How to find out about recall Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Fri, Nov 14, 2003, 9:16pm (CST+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@business.com (Bret=A0Chase) On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:35:08 -0600, "Gower" wrote: :|Is there a site out there that will list the recalls by GM? :| :|I ask because I have a wiper motor problem and I have heard that there was a :|recall on it. :| :|98 Silverado :| call your local dealer and give them your VIN #. they'll tell you any and all recalls that apply to your vehicle.

-Bret

There is a recall for intermitted wiper nonfuction. Which they replace the wiper module on certain models.....Here is a link where you can get TSBs and Recall information

You should be able to find the info your looking for here.....Or when you call the dealer don't just give them you vin and ask if there is a wiper recall .....Ask them if there are any open campaigns which will give you all the open recalls that have not been issued as being done yet on your truck.... Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook

Re: How to find out about recall

Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Fri, Nov 14, 2003, 9:16pm (CST+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@business.com (Bret Chase) On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:35:08 -0600, "Gower" wrote: :|Is there a site out there that will list the recalls by GM? :| :|I ask because I have a wiper motor problem and I have heard that there was a :|recall on it. :| :|98 Silverado :| call your local dealer and give them your VIN #. they'll tell you any and all recalls that apply to your vehicle.

-Bret

There is a recall for intermitted wiper nonfuction. Which they replace the wiper module on certain models.....Here is a link where you can get TSBs and Recall information

You should be able to find the info your looking for here.....Or when you call the dealer don't just give them you vin and ask if there is a wiper recall .....Ask them if there are any open campaigns which will give you all the open recalls that have not been issued as being done yet on your truck.... Steve C

Steve and Bret. Thanks!

Reply to
Gower

Markeau