How to install Intermediate Shaft in '00 Silverado?

Hey guys, I just got my replacement Intermediate Shaft from my dealer and I was wondering how difficult it is to install it. I would've had them do it but they are almost 4 hours away from here and if I have to have a mechanic do it locally, it'll still be cheaper than driving there and having the dealer do it for free. Anyways, the dealer said it was quick and easy, something like 1.5 hrs labor. Does anybody know of any web-based resources that would show me how to do it?

Reply to
MikeC