How to remove the vapor canister from a Chevy Blazer 1998

I failed emissions. I went to a shop and they told me to replace the vapor canister. it is located behind the driver's side rear tire. There is one hose and two smaller tubes connecting it. I am sure I can get the big hose off with a opair of pliers but what about the two smaller tubes.

Thanks

Reply to
FPapiSalOC