how to replace high beam bulbs

I got a 93 silverado stepside and I can't figure out how to get the high beam bulb out to replace it. There is a space under the hood to replace the headlight and that was done easily enough but when it comes to replacing the high beam one, there is a piece of sheet metal overing that opening welded in place. Any ideas? there are no screws to be seen on the lens side of the truck on the outside either that have found.

Anyone?

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil