How to replace the drivers door pins on a 2004 Suburban.

I can't find any info on a 2004 Suburban door pins. The drivers door is getting really hard to close. I have the pins just need some direction.

Reply to
Brelap

It's an add for an outfit selling their kit but it does show how the "competitor" does it. You will likely be using the competitor method.

Basically you grind off the old hinge pins then remove the old parts and bolt the new ones in.

Reply to
Steve W.