Hub caps for 66 chev 3/4ton

I'm looking for hub caps for a 1966 3/4ton C20 Chev p/u 16" 8hole wheels, inside dia of cap aprox 11 1/4". Chrome or white don't matter. Any info appreciated. I've emailed every junk yard with an email address on the internet and so far no luck. Thanks in advance Floyd L. Fry snipped-for-privacy@zoniez.com

Reply to
F.L. Fry

Try

Gordon

Been there done that : ) Thanks anyway

Reply to
F.L. Fry

I bought a set of OEM rims, for a 67 6 lug wheel 3/4 ton G20 van, from a place in Texas. I think they had caps also. I'll try to locate the company from my records, but I thought it was the place I mentioned in my previous post. I do have a set of bowtie caps for the same rims, white with the orange bowtie in the center and orange ring on the outter edge. Not sure if these would fit your rims.

Reply to
Gordon

measure the inside of the cap rim, if less than 11" then they are for 15" wheels not 16", 16" wheel across the area where the hub cap fits is approx

11 1/4", I can find them for the 15" wheel almost any where LMC etc but not for the 16" wheel. Thanks for the effort though. Floyd
Reply to
F.L. Fry

Have you tried LMCTruck yet?

Bob La Londe

Bob La Londe

Call A&D Distributing in Des Moines,Iowa

515-288-3365 They specialize in hubcaps. maybe they can help... Have a Great One ! Bob
Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

They were first, they have them for C10 but not C20

Reply to
F.L. Fry