I miss carberators update

The EGR valve has been cleaned out and the MAF has been cleaned as well. The truck still (97 Cheyenne) still struggling to idle. Tomorrow, the TB is coming off of the intake. This'll be interesting.

Charles.

Reply to
charlesarogers

What is the vacuum reading?

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Now I'm feeling like an idiot. I was talking to a neighbor today about nothing at all. Just shooting the breeze. He asked what was wrong with the truck. After I explained what the situation was, he said he had an identical problem with a Chevy truck a while back. His solution was to give a double dose of FI cleaner(I used a triple dose) and run the engine hard on the highway. I tried it and it worked. I always viewed that stuff to be snake oil. I was wrong.

Charles.

Reply to
mad scientist