I need help fuel problem I think

I have a 1990 Chevy Beretta it will start but will not stay running for more than a second or two. The fuel filter and fuel pump have been replaced, the fuel pressure is good and we have spark. I could really use some advice on what to try next?

Reply to
TRIGIBB

Are you sure you have spark when the starter is not engaged?

Reply to
nonsense

Un-plug the alternator, does it stay running?

Reply to
aarcuda69062