Instrument lights

99 Silverado - New body style Where is the fuse for the instrument lights? Checked out 10A illimunation fuse in left instrument fuse panel OK. No lights in instrument panel or radio. Cant find any bad fuses anywhere.

Thank you,

Tim

Reply to
TS

You didn't turn the wheel all the way down, did you? The wheel type switch that turns on the interior lights. . .

Reply to
George

I'm having intermittant problems with my dashboard and brake lights, the cruise control won't work, and the truck (2001 S-10) won't start in cold weather with less than 1/4 of a tank of gas. I had the brake lights fixed once at about 4000 miles, now it's got 50,000 miles . . . from what I've seen elsewhere on the net, these are fairly common problems with S-10 and similar trucks. Dunno what the fix is, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I take it back to the dealer to have 'em fix it.

I guess this will be the last Chevy I buy . . .

-Tock

Reply to
Tock

Cost me $150 to fix the brake light -- the problem was a $10 brake switch which needed replacing 3 years ago (under warranty, then). They couldn't replicate the other intermittant problems. But at least I got my inspection sticker (another 30-something bucks).

-Tock

Reply to
Tock

Check your taillights... are they working? Same fuse, I'm pretty sure

Reply to
Jcwintex