Interior Color

Hey group!

Can anyone point me to a web site that can help me determine the interior color of my truck? I have a 1998 Extended Cab Silverado. It has leather interior. The interior is not what I would call Tan or Gray. Wifey says the color is Taupe...?

Thanks for any help. gjt

Reply to
gjt

Saddle.

Reply to
Hank

Didn't they call it "neutral" in 1998. Or was that in the 00's model trucks??

Reply to
Eightupman

Open the glove box and look on the sheet of RPO codes there. Toward the bottom left you will see the exterior color code and the interior color code. 52* are usually neutral, 54* are usually taupe (* can be a number from 2-9 or letter from a-i) If you want a closer match post the code here or look it up here

Steve W.