Intrument Panel

Hi! I have a 1990 s-10 with a bad oil pressure gage. I just have the regular anolog instrument panel. My friend has an intrument panel from a 1993 Blazer that is digital. Would I be able to just replace mine with the digital or what would be involved?

Reply to
Dean

Dean-I doubt that it would work-'as is' but in truth it will be easier to just change out the o/pressure switch. Yours a 4.3l throttle body v-6(eigth digit vin z?). Also what is your o/p switch doing-pegged at

80 psi? That is a sign of a failed o/p switch. good snipped-for-privacy@peru-motors.com

Reply to
blazerman