Is This the Right Place? New Owner of '88 GMC Suburban

I just purchased an '88 GMC Suburban Sierra Classic with 88k miles. The punch list is a mile long. Is this the right place to start asking questions?

For starts, where's the best place to order a shop manual? Is there somewhere I can pick up a set of microfiche?

-RC

R.Clarke spam snipped-for-privacy@BlocKmindspring.com RTP, NC, USA

Reply to
R Clarke

Replies inline...............

You won't find a more knowledgeable bunch online, that's for sure. Ask away.

Regards,

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Checked there, Bell and Howell (now defunct), autolit.com.

Finally found what I was looking for here-

Bob Johnson

1-800-334-0688

He had a shop manual, wring diagram, and parts book (no microfiche), for $$.