Knee pads for changing tire

A couple days ago, I had a flat tire. Went out, to try inflate it. Finally called AAA, and the guy came out with a jack and cordless impact wrench.

For three days after that, I had a very sore knee cap. So sore, I could hardly go up and down stairs. May have figured it out. I'd knelt on a small stone, while working on the tire.

Since then, I've got a pair of hard cap knee pads, on sale, three bucks at Harbor Freight. Hope that doesn't happen to me again, and others can learn from my experience.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon