Leaking Intake Gaskets - Need Advice

'98 Z71 w/5.7, 78k miles, looks like the intake gaskets are starting to leak... (from reading some of the other forums, it seems GM's got a problem with this intake manifold) Anyone had any luck getting the dealership correct the problem?

If I'm going to take the time to change them, I want to install the best available, what's the best brand out there to buy?

Thanks