leaky windshield washer reservoir 2002 suburban

Hello Does anyone know how to get access to the washer reservoir in a 2002 suburban. Mine is leaking and I need to service it. Tia saul

Never Forget

AbitRip

You do not say what engine you have. In my 2000 5.3, I thought I had a leak in the windshield washer container. When I removed the battery for access, I found that the battery was leaking, and the electrolyte fluid was running down the plastic windshield washer reservoir, making it appear that the reservoir was leaking when in fact it was the battery.

If it is in fact the reservoir, remove the battery and you can access the bolts that hold the reservoir in place. Steve

Reply to
sf/gf

Never Forget

AbitRip