lights / fuse 98 Chevy 3500 ???

Hello Group, Does anyone know where the fuses are for the dash,tail, and marker lights? and is is this all ran on the same fuse? I just hooked up a 2004

36 ft enclosed Haulmark gooseneck to my truck and when i turned on my lights I lost all the trailer marker lights and the truck lights listed above... any thoughts or help would be more than appreciated !!! Thanks, Bob :)
Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

all those are in the under-hood fuse and 'power center' near the brake booster

Reply to
TransSurgeon

Thank You ! I'll check that out in the morning. Bob :)

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing