Looking for hood and Doors for 78 Chev 35

Hello: Iam looking for the following body parts for my Chevy 1 ton Weaker. Hood, Drivers side front Fender and Drives side door. If at all possible I would like to use fiberglass on all parts that I can. Thank You Bill Stute Sunny's Transport

Reply to
Sunnys Transport

I have been around chevys my whole life but have never heard of a "1 ton Weaker" are you sure it isn't a Ford??? ;-) JC Whitney and LMC have everything you need to restore or repair any old chevy truck. They have hoods, doors, glass etc....even kits to rebuild bench seats...

mark

Reply to
rock_doctor