Looking for Owners Manual 96 Silverado 4X4

I wonder if anyone can direct me to where I might find an owners Manual for my newsed 96 Silverado 4X4?

Reply to
GM

Go to Chevrolet's owners center and register. There you will be able to download a PDF version of that owners manual. This is a free service. Since I have two Chevrolets, I am a registered user. I have added this vehicle to my list (now going to delete) and here is the link to the manual. I do not know if it will work if you are not signed in though, Good luck

Link to PDF

Link to purchase paper copy
^Style~W49ZX0CHESLB971 Link To Owners Center
JAW

Reply to
JAW

I went directly to the .pdf and was able to save the manual from my cache file

Thanks for the help, and thanks for the link!!!

^Style~W49ZX0CHESLB971>

Reply to
GM