Lost Website to Enter VIN #

Hello All, Some time ago I had a GM website that an individual could enter their VIN # in. The site then gave you the listings of the computer software updates available for your vehicle along with any that had been done by a dealer. I lost it. Does anyone have this site?

TIA GM

Reply to
GM

OK, I found it after about an hour of searching. Thanks anyways to y'all. BTW the site is

GM

Reply to
GM

Hi!

Port 8082? Sounds like a meager effort to hide that...

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Dumb question....say there's some kind of update for my 99 Suburban...how do I know there's an update, and how is it installed?

TIA too!

Reply to
Groomer Driver