LOUNGE: Blazer pics.

Workin pix....

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Hi!

Billy Bubba Joe Bob Smith, eh?

It looks like a good start to me. It will be interesting to see what you turn it into over time.

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Wouldn't bondo and/or body spot filler melt this plastic? That door will be tough to get perfect, however my models I used to build were all Tamaya that had impeccable fit and finish.

Reply to
TaskMule

I ripped all that door out, looked like shit. I doubt the bondo would melt it, but I'll try it on a sprue just to keep ya happy.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

If it works then I would recommend body spot-filler for filling imperfections. The thing about the Tamaya models is that there was little challange. Real modellers take one like yours and make it look great. Have at it.

Reply to
TaskMule

Took the door back off, wasn't happy with it. Reworked the floor pan a bit again and I have made the frame proportional to the new (corrected) floor. Just got a PILE of parts for x-mas to complete it too :-)

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin