Muncie Transmission Service

Hello...I offer a rebuild service on Muncie Transmissions and also do general machine work and welding. I re-sleeve and bore the countershaft openings back to 7/8" or open them up to 1" for a bigger countershafts. I also bore and tap 1/2-14NPT for the lower drain plug.

I can also flycut both sides of your case to make them parallel again if they are warped or galled badly. Helicoil service is also available on any non-repairable stripped threads. All threads in the cases are chased and cleaned and the case is soap and water washed and bagged before shipment back to you.

I also specialize in repairing aluminum and cast iron castings. All castings are degreased and then pre-heated prior to welding. All welding is done on a Miller Syncrowave 250DX with the appropriate filler metal for the base metal. Quick and dirty repair jobs can be done with a Miller Spoolmatic 30A spoolgun on aluminum. Some cast iron jobs will have to be brazed due to the need for flux because of the oily base metal.

Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com if you are interested with a contact number and I will get in touch with you via phone or via e-mail whichever you prefer. My rates are reasonable and are 100% guranteed.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello