my 400 small block

On my engine my harmonic balancer is loose and it makes this squealing noise like really loud and i wonder if it's just my balancer that's just loose or do i need a new crank. it's in a 1985 cutlass supreme with 40 seris flow masters 4" tips and elderbrock carb,intake and ilots more stuff but i was just gonna sale the whole car but if i can fix it then i'll just keep it. so if someone can help me please i'ed really like that.

Thank You Mario G

Reply to
mario_u_gibson

none2u