My Poor Old Van...........3500 5.7 V8

Can anyone help me with my fuel gauge??????????? I always keep it full as i dont wnt to run out........ the reason being my gauge is always on empty sometimes it moves to full turn the ignition off and it goes to empty, it is very un predictable is it my fuel sender unit can anyone help with my dilemma, as i dont want to ever run out of fuel.

Reply to
chevy man

have you checked the fuel tank ground for the sender?

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Professionally speaking, generally the best course of action is to locate and fix the problem.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Have you tried running new wires inside the tank? Insert and push them all the way down to the bottom of the tank to ensure you get the proper depth.

Reply to
Mike Dillard