My solenoid switch is stuck on my Avalanche

My solenoid switch A is stuck open on my Avalanche. Effecting shifting.

Dealer did not want to do a diagnostic test. I went to aamco to scan for codes. Code P0752 came up, "switch solenoid A is stuck on"

Well THE DEALER and AAMCO Wanted TO IGNIORE THE CODES, AND JUST RBUILD the transmission

What can I do? Help!! MY avalanche only has 68,000 miles

Reply to
My solenoid switch is stuck on

Trade the ugly POS in for a Dodge.

Reply to
Bob M

Dodge man? Why are you on the Chevy truck group site.

Any serious help for how to fix the problem would be appreciated.

Reply to
My solenoid switch is stuck on

Those solenoids are only $20, buy one, drop the pan and swap it. Just be careful with the electrical connector, they seem to get brittle and break easy.

Reply to
Eugene Nine

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:14:50 -0500, Bob M got out the hammer and chisel and etched in the wall:

Um, Dodge doesn't have a reliable mid-size truck with a midgate.

Reply to
PerfectReign