need a new tailgate emblem

greetings all.

my kids have somehow broken the emblem of the tailgate of my 1994 chevy suburban. looks awful. is there anywhere i can find a new one? i've surfed all over the web, and find lots of stuff like this for 'classic' restoration, but nothin for mine...

any ideas?

thanks everyone russ crisp crisp at wcu.edu

Reply to
russ crisp

sidewinder

the dealer should definately have access to it.... carmakers are required (per federal law) to make/keep parts for 10 years after a vehicle is manufactured. you've got a year left....

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

You might try LMC for your needs I got the two pieces I needed for my

88K5 Blazer throught them.
Reply to
LARRY929

OK I stand corrected.

Reply to
LARRY929

Hi!

The dealer will have the part you are looking for. They do sell just the logos and emblems by themselves. When my dad hit a deer with his '94 a year or so after purchase, he just bought a grille and a Chevy logo and installed them himself.

Or you can look in a junkyard for the part.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh