Need a snow blower for my S-10

Hello,

Does any body know where I could get a snow blower to go on the front of my

1996 S-10 Chevrolet truck?

Thank you.

Reply to
Strudelsmith

Wow I've never seen a truck-mounted snow blower. Am I deprived, or did you just have a brain fart? I always thought the blades on S10s looked funny. Winches instead of hydraulics. Ball-hitches instead of whatever-you'd-call-the-real-ones.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Hi!

With a little bit of duct-tape and a few snow blowers something like this can't take too long to set up...but seriously... I've never seen such a thing either and I would have to wonder how it would be powered?

I have also never seen an S-truck equipped with a plow or blade. Most of the snow moving vehicles around here seem to be old Dodge full size trucks.

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Sounds like a Red Greene idea lol lol

Reply to
LARRY929

Northern Tool & Equipment Co.

Item# 103753-1401 It's a bit heavy...but it's your truck.

Reply to
JR

Chevy S10 is not ideal for plow working.. the 4x4 4.3 has plenty of grunt but the truck is too light to get much traction for pushing snow around.. if you do go for a plow, you will also need to upgrade front suspension.. I have seen an S10 in Canada with a plow fitted, but it is a 'light duty' vehicle..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

I have seen many of the 4x4 S-10's around here fitted with a plow, but NEVER with a snowblower. Infact, the only vehicles I have EVER seen a snowblower attached to were from alaska, and were 4-5 ton tri-axle dumps.

--

---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website:

Crooked-Ridez