need help replacing directional signal bulb on '04 Express Van

I own a 2004 Chevy Express Cargo Van and don't know how to replace a burned out front directional signal bulb. The bulb cannot be accessed from underneath the hood, and there are no screws on the exterior lens cover that surrounds the bulb. I believe that the exterior cover has to be pried off in order to get at the bulb, but I don't know how this cover is removed. Is there a special tool that will pry the cover off?

Any help will be appreciated.

Anthony B

Reply to
Anthony B

The entire trim assembly is removed, then the bulb is accessed from the rear of the housing. DO NOT pry the lens off unless you want to buy a new trim assembly.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning