Need Help with Squeak in 2003 Avalanche

I have a 2003 Avalanche with a Bose 6 Cd Changer. There is a rattle in the changer, but the dealer does not want to change it for some reason.

Is there anyway I can find out ( I heard there has been a problem with them) a method to contact Bose or Chevy on this?

Also, I am having a problem with a high pitched noise coming in my truck when I hit the recirc button on the a/c.

Can anyone email me a link where I can find out exactly where the "flapper" door is so I can make sure the flapper is sealed?

Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@IHATESPAMyahoo.com

remove I hate spam.

Reply to
duckboy

Is there anyway I can find out ( I heard there has been a problem with them) a method to contact Bose or Chevy on this?

Also, I am having a problem with a high pitched noise coming in my truck when I hit the recirc button on the a/c.

Can anyone email me a link where I can find out exactly where the "flapper" door is so I can make sure the flapper is sealed?

Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@IHATESPAMyahoo.com

remove I hate spam.

Reply to
Goff

the amplifier and speakers are bose. the radio is delphi/delco. the cd changer module is panasonic. i would be suprised if the cd changer is rattling. more than likely something near it, behind the dash.

Reply to
Baboo