new speedo drive gear.

hi all great informative site, does anyone know of a dealer who could supply me with a " 39 tooth brown" Speedo drive gear, 1 cant find anyone in uk, the Chevy dealership in Manchester uk is clueless, they cant help even though I can tell them vin number and that its 39t and brown . lmc and classic ind don't supply.please let me know of any online parts suppliers that would ship to uk. thanks very much. p.s. its for a Chevy suburban 7.4l R20 2wd fitted with a th400 box.

Reply to
xxxxxl

Jessie Herrera

Reply to