No Daytime running lights and no headlights

Our 98 Chevy Astro does not have headlights or daytime running lights all of a sudden, the bright lights do come on though. Have checked for a fuse but I cannot find the fuse for the lights in the fuse box and we misplaced the manual. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
rc

Check your Emergency Brake pedal.... Make sure it is all the way Up..

pushing it Down slightly is How you disable The RUNNING lights

rc wrote:

Reply to
Santa

Is there anyway to test the headlight switch?

rc

Reply to
rc

In 98 doesn't the low beam headlight also serve as the running light, just at lower voltage? Could be you just have burned out bulbs.

Reply to
calhoun

Reply to
Jeremy Bomkamp