NO Headlights working.. Either lamp

92Z71 SAT I had a fuel pump replaced... I was working nights last week.. Go in at 7P off 7A..

I went to eat with family, I meet them there.. Came out got in truck and no head lights. Neither one comes on. The parking lights, brake lights tail lights work fine.. I looked for a fuse that said lights I did not see nothing.

Could it have been something with the Fuel Pump install. I don't see how.. AnyIDEALS

Fatdaddys

Reply to
Fatdaddy