Noise out of air vents

My wife recently wrecked our 2001 Tahoe.

Since receiving it back from the shop (it was a right front fender collision, $7000+), there is a chirp coming from the far right front air vent in the dash. It sounds EXACTLY like a cricket chirping.

Could this have happened in the crash? Where would I look to fix it? It doesn't do it all the time, in fact, I have not been able to find a common denominator to when it does do it.

TIA

Reply to
gl

I would take it back to the shop. Just because it cost 7k, does not mean they are finished. And if they try to charge you, then usually the TV news people like to get involved. They love that kinda stuff. I had 4k of damage to a front end, and had to take it back three times. Give the shop a chance to make it right. They usually do.

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
none2u