OBDII and OBDI Scanner Sources ---- A partial listing.... purely for your entertainment only! :)

I have been researching various OBD scanners of late and I thought that perhaps someone in here might be interested in some of these sites... and then... maybe not! :)

Jack

jalin

Hi!

Thanks for the list. Of all the ones you mentioned, this one seems the most interesting. (thanks to the original poster of this link as well!) I'll have to get ahold of a new PocketPC first, and wait for his software to come out, but when it does, you can believe I'll have one...if all I need is the PocketPC software and the connecting hardware!

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

I think we have to thank Calhoun for the initial info.

.... or perhaps it was MikeG !! ?

I'm having trouble cracking the email codes too! :)

===============end of partial old mssg.

I'll have

I do think you are right w/ respect for this one being the most interesting! I need a cheap laptop or a Palm right now!

If you find some other interesting software/scanners... please pass the sites back to me so that I can add them to the list!

Thanks!

Jack

Reply to
Jack