On-line Parts Listing

Does anyone know of a site where you can look up parts listings for Chev/GMC Trucks and get a rough idea of dealer pricing. Specifically I'm looking for a new set of engine oil cooler lines. Thanks Kevin

Reply to
KV

May be difficult to f>Does anyone know of a site where you can look up parts listings for Chev/GMC

Reply to
Mike Levy

Thanks Mike: I checked out both links, but as you said, without part numbers it pretty near makes the task impossible. I will have to keep trying. Kevin

Reply to
KV

try

for major parts by description

Reply to
Reed

Reed, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
KV