onstar question

Hello,

I just got a new 04 Silverado. I thought the steering wheel button was suppose to do the same functions as the white button on the rear view mirror. I can place a call, but not answer a call or hang up with it ( steering wheel button ). Is this normal behavior?

Thanks

Joel

Reply to
Joel

Good question? I guess I haven't even payed any attention to an OnStar button on the wheel....I'll look tomorrow and try it....I have an 04 as well. 3500 dually LT

Have a Great One ! Bob :)

btw- there is a bunch of buttons on the steering wheel...lol

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

Definately let me know what you find. I can activate and deactivate the system with the wheel button. To answer an incomming call I have to hit the button on the mirror. The dealer said they would look at it, but they weren't to confident in knowing if it was supposed to work that way or not.

Thanks

Joel

Bob Perk> Good question?

Reply to
Joel

Hi Joel, I just spent over 10 hours driving my truck and forgot to check it out..I am leaving again in about an hour and will be gone 2 days .I will check it out this time and get back to ya Saturday night.... Have a Great One ! Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz