Painting Interior PART 2

Alrighty- as a reminder!

2002 Chevy S-10....

I'm currently painting some interior panels ( a/c vents, door handle plates, and fuse panel plate )

NOW- I need to know how to paint the speaker covers. I am talking of the covers over the lower door Auxiliary speakers... I would like to paint them the same as I have done other items in my truck.

Question is: How does one remove the covers to paint them?? Thanks Again Bradly

Reply to
BM

What did you use to paint the interior, and how did it turn out??

Eightupman

Reply to
Eightupman

I used a fine sandpaper to sand the parts very well- I also washed them quite stringently, as to remove any armor all or grease/dirt.

then I sprayed them with a vinyl spraypaint that can be found at any AutoZone/ auto stores.

then, once dried- I used a clear coat ( glossy ) over the paint to secure it from rubbing off or anything like that.

I have spent 100's upon 100's of dollars on my truck- and I think that this ten dollar Idea was my favorite by far!.. Looks really cool!

Reply to
BM