Part # Needed - '91 Silverado Wiper Arm

Does anyone offhand know the part # for the drivers side wiper arm off a

1991 Chevy Silverado? Mine got all bent up (don't ask) and I need a new one ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Reply to
Silver Unicorn

MotorMite lists a replacement as part number #42782 don't have a GM number handy. Runs about 15.00.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thank you for the information.

Chris

Reply to
Silver Unicorn

There's two types listed in my crash parts book.

Pin Type 22110157 Hook Type 15043063-4

They are the same Part Number for both sides, hope this helps you out.

Dave

Reply to
DVLStoy