Perforamce Tire suggestions 2WD

I have a 1990 Chevy, PU, 2WD, 350CI. I am looking to get some suggestions from this group on tire selection. I am staying with the

275 X 60 X 15, I have over the years had BFG, Uniroyal Tiger Paw, Dunlop Qualifiers which I think the Dunlops where the best. I will have to most likely ship the tires down from the States to Baja, if they are not available down here, we do have most common brands. My needs are, not too much road noise, strong side wall, performance and handling, mostly dry weather.
Reply to
pedro

I just put a set of Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S G051 tires on my 1999 K1500 that is used mostly on the road. They are great, A big improvement over the OEM Good-Year tires. You can get them or any tire for that matter at

and they have excellent prices. Best part is they ship pretty reasonable too.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

After doing a little bit of research, thinking of going back to the Dunlop GT Qualifier-T Seems to be a good all round tire. Don't know what theT stands for but the old dunlops where better, then the other tires I have run.

Reply to
pedro

I see that warehouse south of interstate 80 every time go east to Indiana. I n't remember where exactly. it's HUGE !!! Have a Great One ! Bob :)

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz

Did a lot more internet research on tires, came with the Dunlop is not the way to go.Decided on either of these 2 sport tires,Toyo Proxes S/T or Hankook Ventus ST RH06 Tires. Does anyone have any experiece with either of these tires?275X60X15

Reply to
pedro