Pickup tailgate after Tommy Lift install

I'm on my second pickup with a Tommy Liftgate. So I now have a second stock pickup tailgate and rear bumper from both Tommy Lift installations. Both are in great condition and I hate to store them when someone else might be able to use them. Any advice on what I should do with them. Are they worth enough to sell or just find a home for them. Jeff near San Francisco

Reply to
Jeff Hanson

Put the on eBay or the locol paper for sale.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo