power window motor

2003 chevy cavalier ls coupe ? I am having problems with my drivers side door power windows it works when it feels like it. i was gonna try and fix it my self but it looks like it may be rivited on ( good job chevy now we have to bring everything back to you ) any help for me
Reply to
armyxman

You dont have a drill? GM isnt the only one using rivits to hold window motors in from the factory. Drill the rivits out and use 1/4 inch nuts, bolts and lock washers and some lock tight.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning