Problems with new truck 1st day

Look at it like this you come in hey I bought this thing somewhere else and now i want to complain about it. If I didnt sale it and make money why should I take the a$$ chewing. What do you do for a living if its sales think of it from his point of view. The best way I have heard it told is like this. You are on your way home its late and you need milk. You pull in to the first little place that has milk. You get a brand that everyone in town has and you take it home. The next morning you get up fix a glass and its spoiled. Now where do you take it? The Supermarket next to your home or where you bought it.

Reply to
John

This is slightly different. ANY GM dealer (GM prefers the specific make do the repairs if that dealer is available) can make repairs to any GM vehicle under warranty. In the milk scenario, you could get a refund from the store it was purchased at. It sounds like this vehicle can't be easily repaired and the only recourse would be with the selling dealer. If the repairs were easy, I still stand by my previous statement, any Chevy (or GM) dealer should be able to make the warranty repairs...

Reply to
Mike Levy

The Service Center in a GM dealership gets paid by GM to fix warranty GM problems - just as they get paid by you to fix non-warranty problems. If you take the truck into a dealership under warranty to a dealership that you DIDN'T buy it from, they should be trying EXTRA hard to get you satisfied because A) they get paid by GM for doing the warranty repair anyways, and B) it's their chance to make you think "hey, this is a pretty good place, I think I'll buy my next vehicle from THIS dealership.

Stevie Z Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride - HST, RIP.

Reply to
Michelle and Steve