"project scottsdale"

Click the link for the latest pics...

Reply to
Mad Dog

Not a bad little race truck. Are those 51" ferd rear springs?

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

I believe their 52's....that's my street truck "Grem", the race truck wouldn't be that mild..............LOL

Reply to
Mad Dog

Hi!

Sharp lookin' project you have going there. Do you have larger pictures available?

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Lemme know which view u want enlarged......

Reply to
Mad Dog

Hi!

A couple of them, if that's OK with you...

"Slightly taller..."

(What's the lamp for in the lower right of that picture?)

"Blood Donor" (red Blazer)

"Left turn Clyde" "Don't look at me in that tone of voice" "look-out, I'm backing up"

And I think that's all...

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

I've never heard a good thing about edelbrock's after about 15 deg or something like that. The truck I just picked up has a 750cfm performer carb w/ matching intake, aluminum valve covers, fresh paint, chrome bits, etc etc. Not a bad little engine - trying to decide if I want to sell it or put it in my chevelle. Wouldn't put that combo in a truck though, but that's just me.

Could tell those weren't the stock springs with how far back you pushed the perches. Have you looked into the Ferd Stoopid Duty front shock towers? A++ :-)

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin